Kordon Mikhail Yakovlevich, Candidate of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of technosphere
safety, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Anan'ev Vladimir Mikhaylovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, senior staff scientist, sub-department
of technosphere safety, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Vershinin Nikolay Nikolaevich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, head of sub-department of technosphere safety, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Zaonegin Anton Aleksandrovich, Leading engineer, sub-department of technosphere safety, Penza State
University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Need for creation of low-tonnage installations for receiving the methanol which is meeting technical, technological, ecological and economic requirements taking into account the modern level of theoretical research and practical results, a number of technological problems demand additional research directed towards the improvement of technological process of oxidation of methanecontaining gases by atmospheric oxygen. The purpose of the work is to develop and justify the possibility of application of the technique of harmonious condition of the system corresponding to the classical "gold proportion", on the basis of the system analysis of the technological process.
Materials and methods. The method of complex optimization of process of direct oxidation of hydrocarbons by atmospheric oxygen is based on the use of properties of a "gold" geometrical progression and "a gold proportion" numbers of Fibonacci series by submission of geometrical characteristics of the reactor and parameters of the technological process in the form of complexes (simplexes) of hierarchical structure possessing dynamic symmetry which pertain the increase or reduction simplexes, expressed by "a gold proportion".
Results. Checking of theoretical development was carried out on the reactor which geometrical characteristics corresponded to "a gold proportion". Methane and air were used as a working mix. Pressure in the reactor was 5 MPas, and temperature in a zone of reaction – 450 °C. The maximum exit of methanol of 669 g/m3 was obtained as the methane passed through the methanol reactor with СН4/ О2 structure, with % of 0,397, that slightly differs from "a gold proportion" equaling to 0,382. The relations of pressure and temperature correspond to optimum values.
1. Arutyunov V. S. Perspektivnye tekhnologii na osnove partsial'nogo okisleniya uglevodorodnykh gazov [Perspective technologies on the basis of partial oxidation of hydrocarbon gases]. Institut khimicheskoy fiziki im. N. N. Semenova. Moscow, 2009, 30 p.
2. Arutyunov V. S., Krylov O. V. Okislitel'naya konversiya metana [Oxidative converse of methanol]. Moscow: Nauka, 1998, 361 p.
3. Arutyunov V. S., Krylov O. V. Uspekhi khimii [Progress of chemistry]. 2005, vol. 74, no. 12, pp. 1216–1245.
4. Gary A. Foulds, Brian F Gray, Sarah A. Miller, and G. Stewart Walker Jnd. Eng.Chem. Res. 1993, vol. 32, pp. 780–787.
5. Arperntinier Ph., Cavani F., Trifiro F. Catal. Today. 2005, vol. 99, pp. 15–22.
6. Zamansky V. M., Ho Los, Maly P. M., Seeker W. R. 26-th Symposium International On Combustion. Combustion Institute,1996, pp. 125–132.
7. Lunsford J. H. Methane conversion. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1988, p. 339.
8. Gesser, H. D., Hunter N. R., Morton L. A. Congress on Pacific Basis Soc. Honolulu, 1989, p. 23.
9. Kordon M. Ya., Anan'ev V. M., Gravshenkova E. O., Kustinevich V. V., Semchenko T. K., Ivleva I. A. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo: tr. Mezhdunar. simpoz. [Reliability and quality: proceedings of the International symposium]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2011, vol. 2, pp. 177–179.
10. Stakhov A. P. Rol' «zolotogo secheniya» i «matematiki garmonii» v preodolenii «strategicheskikh oshibok» v razvitii matematiki [The importance of “the golden proportion” and “mathematical harmony” in overcoming “strategic errors” in development of mathematics]. Akademiya Trinitarizma. Moscow, 2008, El ¹ 77-6567, published on 14688, 12.01.2008.
11. Yasinskiy S. L. Osnovy unifikatsii elementarnoy matematiki dlya inzhenerovissledovateley i mesto v ney «zolotogo secheniya» [Fundamentals of unification of elementary mathematics for engineers-researchers and the part of “the golden proportion” in it]. Saint Petersburg, 2006, 124 p.
12. Konovalov A. A. Optimal'nye sootnosheniya komponentov ekogeosistem i ikh kharakteristik [Optimall correlation of ecogeosystem components and characteristics thereof]. IPOS SO RAN. Tyumen, 2010, 65 p.
13. Lukin V. D., Novosel'skiy A. V. Tsiklicheskie adsorbtsionnye protsessy. Teoriya i raschety [Cyclic adsorptive processes. Theory and calculations]. Leningrad: Khimiya, 1989, 215 p.
14. Kashcheev P. A., Kuznetsov Yu. L., Piskaev K. Yu., Tsurikov Yu. A. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2012, no. 1 (21), pp. 151–160.
15. Tarasov E. A. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2011, no. 2 (18), pp. 120–131.